Week-2-Thoughts

WEEK 2-Reflections
This week was about searching in the net. Deborah (2009)'s hints were very informative (see for the hints http://pages.uoregon.edu/dhealey/techtips/june2009.html ). I learnt much  from the reading resources. I surprised the numbers of the search-engines and I heard many new engines from my colleagues that I have never heard before. Good research is strongly associated with a carefully-chosen instrument, then we must be careful about where we are searching in the net otherwise we can easily disregard the must have or necessary information about our search. As searching is a time consuming issue, deciding the right search engine or engines may be the crucial ones fro accurate results. This week highlighted one more time. 
Also this week, I learnt much about the ABCD objectives and start a very brief draft for the final project. 
Best wishes.

Ali

Comments