Week 3-Reflections


Hi,

This week was mainly about Aural/Oral Skill-Building Websites, I visited a number of new websites for enhancing aural skills and also get new ones from others' posts. Bookmarking websites were the another contribution of this week. the week introduced me about social bookmarking and specifically about delicous.com. I shared a few influential links there about autonomy-supportive teaching style in the class. 

In addition, reading a past project was another contribution of this week. I read two projects in detail there, and what I realized is EFL contexts have similar problems and but even though those problems we can create a pathway for our students to see the light. One of the projects, author integrated technology in such an underdeveloped teaching context and the other one is using blogging fro enhancing grammar competency and motivation to English. These gave me some sparkling ideas, too.

This is a learning road, I am learning much. Hope to see next week.
Ali-TURKEY.

Comments